Old 09-27-2011, 01:41 PM
Florian Pritz

Default perl 5.14.2-1

Upstream update and I've added provides.pl (maintained by Justin) to
generate a provides array at build time.

Please sign off.

--
Florian Pritz

Old 09-27-2011, 01:45 PM
Ángel Velásquez

Signoff both

--
Angel Velásquez
angvp @ irc.freenode.net

Old 09-27-2011, 01:55 PM
Allan McRae

On 27/09/11 23:41, Florian Pritz wrote:

Upstream update and I've added provides.pl (maintained by Justin) to
generate a provides array at build time.

Please sign off.

Not until you get rid of that annoying post_upgrade message that has
been there for ages. At least use vercmp so it is only ever outputted once.

Allan