Old 11-26-2007, 09:02 PM
Tobias Powalowski

Default kernel26 2.6.23.9

Hi
here we go next kernel 4 hours later:
kernel 2.6.23.9 for both arches in testing, please signoff
this one adresses these bugs:
http://bugs.archlinux.org/task/8721
http://bugs.archlinux.org/task/8745

- added new cfs scheduler version to fix wlan bug
-> all binary modules rebuilt against that
- cleaned up configs
- cleaned up patches
- cleaned up PKGBUILD
- alsa status 20071124

greetings
tpowa
--
Tobias Powalowski
http://www.archlinux.org

Old 11-26-2007, 11:18 PM
Simo Leone

On Mon, Nov 26, 2007 at 11:02:14PM +0100, Tobias Powalowski wrote:
> Hi
> here we go next kernel 4 hours later:
> kernel 2.6.23.9 for both arches in testing, please signoff
> this one adresses these bugs:
> http://bugs.archlinux.org/task/8721
> http://bugs.archlinux.org/task/8745
>
> - added new cfs scheduler version to fix wlan bug
> -> all binary modules rebuilt against that
> - cleaned up configs
> - cleaned up patches
> - cleaned up PKGBUILD
> - alsa status 20071124

Damn, tpowa, they sure keep you on your feet with the whole "new kernel
release twice a day" thing

-S

Old 11-27-2007, 06:28 AM
"Jan de Groot"

> On Mon, Nov 26, 2007 at 11:02:14PM +0100, Tobias Powalowski wrote:
> > Hi
> > here we go next kernel 4 hours later:
> > kernel 2.6.23.9 for both arches in testing, please signoff
> > this one adresses these bugs:
> > http://bugs.archlinux.org/task/8721
> > http://bugs.archlinux.org/task/8745
> >
> > - added new cfs scheduler version to fix wlan bug
> > -> all binary modules rebuilt against that
> > - cleaned up configs
> > - cleaned up patches
> > - cleaned up PKGBUILD
> > - alsa status 20071124
> >
> Damn, tpowa, they sure keep you on your feet with the whole "new kernel
> release twice a day" thing

Twice a day? You're kidding. 2.6.23.2 up to and including 2.6.23.8 were
released in 6 hours... now that's fun if you start packaging direct after
the 2.6.23.2 release

Old 11-27-2007, 06:28 AM
Tobias Powalowski

Am Dienstag, 27. November 2007 schrieb Jan de Groot:
> > On Mon, Nov 26, 2007 at 11:02:14PM +0100, Tobias Powalowski wrote:
> > > Hi
> > > here we go next kernel 4 hours later:
> > > kernel 2.6.23.9 for both arches in testing, please signoff
> > > this one adresses these bugs:
> > > http://bugs.archlinux.org/task/8721
> > > http://bugs.archlinux.org/task/8745
> > >
> > > - added new cfs scheduler version to fix wlan bug
> > > -> all binary modules rebuilt against that
> > > - cleaned up configs
> > > - cleaned up patches
> > > - cleaned up PKGBUILD
> > > - alsa status 20071124
> >
> > Damn, tpowa, they sure keep you on your feet with the whole "new kernel
> > release twice a day" thing
>
> Twice a day? You're kidding. 2.6.23.2 up to and including 2.6.23.8 were
> released in 6 hours... now that's fun if you start packaging direct after
> the 2.6.23.2 release

guys, can we start signoff now

--
Tobias Powalowski
http://www.archlinux.org

Old 11-27-2007, 06:36 AM
"Aaron Griffin"

On Nov 27, 2007 1:28 AM, Tobias Powalowski <t.powa@gmx.de> wrote:
> guys, can we start signoff now

Seems to be working fine on x86_64, signed off

I'll reboot my 32bit machine in a bit

Old 11-27-2007, 12:39 PM
"Dan McGee"

On Nov 27, 2007 1:36 AM, Aaron Griffin <aaronmgriffin@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Nov 27, 2007 1:28 AM, Tobias Powalowski <t.powa@gmx.de> wrote:
> > guys, can we start signoff now
>
> Seems to be working fine on x86_64, signed off
>
> I'll reboot my 32bit machine in a bit

i686 seems fine, working with nvidia-96xx driver as well.

-Dan