Old 09-13-2011, 03:19 AM
Allan McRae

Default make-3.82-4

Adds a patch that should fix the issues with make ignoring MAKEFLAGS.

The patch has not been approved upstream, but give Dan filed the
original bug report about this almost a year to the day ago, I do not
think we should wait... Also the patch creator is known and the test
suite still passes.

Signoff both,
Allan

Old 09-13-2011, 04:29 AM
Evangelos Foutras

On Tue, Sep 13, 2011 at 6:19 AM, Allan McRae <allan@archlinux.org> wrote:
> Adds a patch that should fix the issues with make ignoring MAKEFLAGS.
>
> The patch has not been approved upstream, but give Dan filed the original
> bug report about this almost a year to the day ago, I do not think we should
> wait... * Also the patch creator is known and the test suite still passes.
>
> Signoff both,

Signoff x86_64.

Old 09-13-2011, 12:27 PM
Stéphane Gaudreault

Le 13 Septembre 2011 13:19:26 Allan McRae a écrit :
> Adds a patch that should fix the issues with make ignoring MAKEFLAGS.
>
> The patch has not been approved upstream, but give Dan filed the
> original bug report about this almost a year to the day ago, I do not
> think we should wait... Also the patch creator is known and the test
> suite still passes.
>
> Signoff both,
> Allan

Signoff i686

Old 09-14-2011, 04:21 AM
Gaetan Bisson

[2011-09-13 13:19:26 +1000] Allan McRae:
> Adds a patch that should fix the issues with make ignoring MAKEFLAGS.
>
> The patch has not been approved upstream, but give Dan filed the
> original bug report about this almost a year to the day ago, I do
> not think we should wait... Also the patch creator is known and
> the test suite still passes.

Signoff both.

--
Gaetan