-   -   make-3.82-4 (http://www.linux-archive.org/archlinux-development/574852-make-3-82-4-a.html)

Allan McRae 09-13-2011 03:19 AM

make-3.82-4

Adds a patch that should fix the issues with make ignoring MAKEFLAGS.

The patch has not been approved upstream, but give Dan filed the
original bug report about this almost a year to the day ago, I do not
think we should wait... Also the patch creator is known and the test
suite still passes.

Signoff both,
Allan

Evangelos Foutras 09-13-2011 04:29 AM

make-3.82-4

On Tue, Sep 13, 2011 at 6:19 AM, Allan McRae <allan@archlinux.org> wrote:
> Adds a patch that should fix the issues with make ignoring MAKEFLAGS.
>
> The patch has not been approved upstream, but give Dan filed the original
> bug report about this almost a year to the day ago, I do not think we should
> wait... * Also the patch creator is known and the test suite still passes.
>
> Signoff both,

Signoff x86_64.

Stéphane Gaudreault 09-13-2011 12:27 PM

make-3.82-4

Le 13 Septembre 2011 13:19:26 Allan McRae a écrit :
> Adds a patch that should fix the issues with make ignoring MAKEFLAGS.
>
> The patch has not been approved upstream, but give Dan filed the
> original bug report about this almost a year to the day ago, I do not
> think we should wait... Also the patch creator is known and the test
> suite still passes.
>
> Signoff both,
> Allan

Signoff i686

Gaetan Bisson 09-14-2011 04:21 AM

make-3.82-4

[2011-09-13 13:19:26 +1000] Allan McRae:
> Adds a patch that should fix the issues with make ignoring MAKEFLAGS.
>
> The patch has not been approved upstream, but give Dan filed the
> original bug report about this almost a year to the day ago, I do
> not think we should wait... Also the patch creator is known and
> the test suite still passes.

Signoff both.

--
Gaetan