Old 08-29-2011, 12:35 PM
Tom Gundersen

Default changing mountpoint implementation

Hi Eric,

Do you agree with moving "mountpoint" from sysvinit to util-linux? The
new implementation in util-linux uses libmount and will therefore
eventually share code with most other mount-related things.

If you agree I can take care of rebuilding and pushing to testing.

Cheers,

Tom

Old 08-29-2011, 07:19 PM
Eric Bélanger

On Mon, Aug 29, 2011 at 8:35 AM, Tom Gundersen <teg@jklm.no> wrote:
> Hi Eric,
>
> Do you agree with moving "mountpoint" from sysvinit to util-linux? The
> new implementation in util-linux uses libmount and will therefore
> eventually share code with most other mount-related things.
>
> If you agree I can take care of rebuilding and pushing to testing.

Sure, go ahead. Besides, sysvinit isn't much developped anymore so the
mountpoint from util-linux might be better. Just make sure it has the
same functionnality..

Eric