Old 08-28-2011, 09:10 AM
Pierre Schmitz

Default run-parts 4.0.2-1

Hi,

this is n updated package of run-parts (used by e.g. cronie and
ca-certificates). The major version bump is not that exiting as no
source code was changed. So this is more a maintenance rebuild. I also
added the translated man pages.

Please sign off,

Pierre

Old 08-28-2011, 12:06 PM
Evangelos Foutras

On 28/08/11 12:10, Pierre Schmitz wrote:
> Hi,
>
> this is n updated package of run-parts (used by e.g. cronie and
> ca-certificates). The major version bump is not that exiting as no
> source code was changed. So this is more a maintenance rebuild. I also
> added the translated man pages.
>
> Please sign off,

Signoff x86_64.

Old 08-29-2011, 01:41 AM
Gaetan Bisson

[2011-08-28 11:10:44 +0200] Pierre Schmitz:

--
Gaetan

Old 08-29-2011, 04:43 PM
Evangelos Foutras

On Sun, Aug 28, 2011 at 3:06 PM, Evangelos Foutras
<evangelos@foutrelis.com> wrote:
> On 28/08/11 12:10, Pierre Schmitz wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> this is n updated package of run-parts (used by e.g. cronie and
>> ca-certificates). The major version bump is not that exiting as no
>> source code was changed. So this is more a maintenance rebuild. I also
>> added the translated man pages.
>>
>> Please sign off,
>
> Signoff x86_64.

And another for i686.