Old 08-25-2011, 04:06 PM
Tobias Powalowski

Default samba-3.6.0-3

Hi guys.
- using the waf building system
- reduced package size 80Mb
- changed to gamin depend instead of fam

Due to the big changes,
please signoff both arches,
greetings
tpowa
--
Tobias Powalowski
http://www.archlinux.org

Old 08-26-2011, 01:52 AM
Evangelos Foutras

On Thu, Aug 25, 2011 at 7:06 PM, Tobias Powalowski
<tobias.powalowski@googlemail.com> wrote:
> Hi guys.
> - using the waf building system
> - reduced package size 80Mb
> - changed to gamin depend instead of fam
>
> Due to the big changes,
> please signoff both arches,

I dig the size reduction a lot.

Signoff x86_64.

Old 08-26-2011, 12:38 PM
Ionut Biru

On 08/26/2011 04:52 AM, Evangelos Foutras wrote:

On Thu, Aug 25, 2011 at 7:06 PM, Tobias Powalowski
- changed to gamin depend instead of fam

Due to the big changes,
please signoff both arches,

I dig the size reduction a lot.

Signoff x86_64.

signoff i686

--
IonuČ›

Old 08-26-2011, 02:40 PM
Squall Lionheart

On Thu, Aug 25, 2011 at 10:06 AM, Tobias Powalowski <
tobias.powalowski@googlemail.com> wrote:

> Hi guys.
> - using the waf building system
> - reduced package size 80Mb
> - changed to gamin depend instead of fam
>
> Due to the big changes,
> please signoff both arches,
> greetings
> tpowa
> --
> Tobias Powalowski
> Archlinux Developer & Package Maintainer (tpowa)
> http://www.archlinux.org
> tpowa@archlinux.org

Update installed fine and gamin replaced fam.
Service started fine.
I can mount remote Samba shares and I'm serving one share with no problems.
Sign off x86_64

--
Yesterday is history.
Tomorrow is a mystery.

Headmaster Squall :: The Wired/Section-9
Close the world txen eht nepo
$3R14L 3XP3R1M3NT$ #L41N
http://twitter.com/headmastersqual