Old 08-23-2011, 10:41 PM
Tom Gundersen

Default util-linux-2.20-rc2

Hi guys,

I put up the next prerelease of util-linux in case someone wants to play around:

<https://dev.archlinux.org/~tomegun/util-linux-2.20rc2-1-i686.pkg.tar.xz>
<https://dev.archlinux.org/~tomegun/util-linux-2.20rc2-1-x86_64.pkg.tar.xz>

Same warnings apply as to rc1:

- mountpoint will conflict with sysvinit (I'll propose moving this
from sysvinit to util-linux when we have a final release); and
- libmount is enabled even though it will probably not be in the final version.

Cheers,

Tom