Old 11-28-2007, 04:32 PM
"Aaron Griffin"

Default Moving heimdal to core

On Nov 28, 2007 1:36 AM, Tobias Powalowski <t.powa@gmx.de> wrote:
> well i ran into this on linuxtag 2007 and it causes weird recompile issues if
> you don't do so.

I don't see anything similar in build scripts for other distros, but
maybe I'm not looking hard enough. Our current PKGBUILD is more
complex than the gentoo ebuild, which is a big problem

Old 11-29-2007, 07:14 AM
Tobias Powalowski

Am Mittwoch, 28. November 2007 schrieb Aaron Griffin:
> On Nov 28, 2007 1:36 AM, Tobias Powalowski <t.powa@gmx.de> wrote:
> > well i ran into this on linuxtag 2007 and it causes weird recompile
> > issues if you don't do so.
>
> I don't see anything similar in build scripts for other distros, but
> maybe I'm not looking hard enough. Our current PKGBUILD is more
> complex than the gentoo ebuild, which is a big problem

the problem was if heimdal was already installed it linked against itself, i
remeber this from xine.
im not that heimdal expert it was just my observation while doing the heimdal
bump on linuxtag.
greetings
tpowa

--