Old 08-19-2011, 12:28 PM
Dieter Plaetinck

Default needed: somebody with enough privileges on gerolde and sigurd

I have new official isos ready on gerolde:/home/dieter/2011.08.19 but I
can't move them to /srv/ftp/iso/2011.09.19 because I have insufficient privileges.
I need to move them asap...

Similarly, it seems I'm no longer allowed to become root on sigurd (I used to be in sudoers, not anymore),
meaning I cannot edit /etc/opentracker/whitelist to whitelist the new torrents.

Can anyone help me out?
Thanks,
Dieter