Old 08-16-2011, 10:39 PM
Allan McRae

Default pcre-8.13-1

Release 8.13 16-Aug-2011
------------------------

This is mainly a bug-fix release. There has been a lot of internal
refactoring.

The Unicode tables have been updated. The only new feature in the library is
the passing of *MARK information to callouts. Some additions have been
made to
pcretest to make testing easier and more comprehensive. There is a new
option

for pcregrep to adjust its internal buffer size.

I have been using the RC for a while without issue.

Signoff both,
Allan

Old 08-17-2011, 02:02 AM
Evangelos Foutras

On Wed, Aug 17, 2011 at 1:39 AM, Allan McRae <allan@archlinux.org> wrote:
> Release 8.13 16-Aug-2011
> ------------------------
>
> This is mainly a bug-fix release. There has been a lot of internal
> refactoring.
> The Unicode tables have been updated. The only new feature in the library is
> the passing of *MARK information to callouts. Some additions have been made
> pcretest to make testing easier and more comprehensive. There is a new
> option
> for pcregrep to adjust its internal buffer size.
>

> I have been using the RC for a while without issue.
>
> Signoff both,

Signoff x86_64.