Old 08-16-2011, 08:04 AM
Tobias Powalowski

Default linux-3.0.2-1

Latest kernel is in testing,
please signoff for both arches

greetings
tpowa
--
Tobias Powalowski
http://www.archlinux.org
tpowa@archlinux.org

Old 08-16-2011, 08:04 AM
Tobias Powalowski

Latest kernel is in testing,
please signoff for both arches

greetings
tpowa
--
Tobias Powalowski
http://www.archlinux.org
tpowa@archlinux.org

Old 08-16-2011, 08:21 AM
Evangelos Foutras

On Tue, Aug 16, 2011 at 11:04 AM, Tobias Powalowski
<tobias.powalowski@googlemail.com> wrote:
> Latest kernel is in testing,
> please signoff for both arches

Signoff both.

Old 08-16-2011, 08:34 AM
Ionut Biru

On 08/16/2011 11:04 AM, Tobias Powalowski wrote:

Latest kernel is in testing,
please signoff for both arches

greetings
tpowa

signoff i686

--
IonuČ›

Old 08-16-2011, 09:02 AM
"Alessio 'Blaster' Biancalana"

On Tue, Aug 16, 2011 at 10:04 AM, Tobias Powalowski
<tobias.powalowski@googlemail.com> wrote:
> Latest kernel is in testing,
> please signoff for both arches

If user signoff are accepted, this boots and runs fine on my machine.

Signoff i686.

--
Bl@ster / dottorblaster

Old 08-16-2011, 11:42 AM
Andrea Scarpino

On 16 August 2011 10:04, Tobias Powalowski
<tobias.powalowski@googlemail.com> wrote:
> Latest kernel is in testing,
> please signoff for both arches
Signoff x86_64

--
Andrea

Old 08-16-2011, 11:42 AM
Andrea Scarpino

Old 08-16-2011, 12:02 PM
Matias Serer

Sorry about my ignorance and bad english, but could anyone explain what do i
have to do?

Thanks, i hope i do not disturb.
Matias

Old 08-16-2011, 12:27 PM
Florian Pritz

On 16.08.2011 10:04, Tobias Powalowski wrote:
> Latest kernel is in testing,
> please signoff for both arches
>
> greetings
> tpowa

signoff x86_64

--
Florian Pritz

Old 08-16-2011, 01:35 PM
Dwight Schauer

On Tue, Aug 16, 2011 at 7:02 AM, Matias Serer <mjserer@gmail.com> wrote:
> Sorry about my ignorance and bad english, but could anyone explain what do i
> have to do?

Matias,

It is optional, you only do this if you want to or have the time to do
so. Install the latest linux kernel package (currently linux-3.0.2-1)
from the testing repository. If all works well when you use the new
kernel, you can report back that all is well with it (indicate you are
signing off on it). If there is a problem, then report back with what
the problem is (which would mean you are not signing off on it).

https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Pacman#Repositories
https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Official_Repositories#.5Btesting.5D

> Thanks, i hope i do not disturb.

No problem.