Old 08-10-2011, 07:00 AM
Ronald van Haren

Default 10-14 August

Hi all,

I'll be in Sweden for a short family visit between tonight and Sunday
evening. I don't bring my laptop so I won't be able to do any
packaging stuff.

Grub is moved to [core], meaning that there are no critical bugs in my
packages left that can't wait until I return.

Cheers,
Ronald

Old 08-15-2011, 06:57 AM
Ronald van Haren

On Wed, Aug 10, 2011 at 7:00 AM, Ronald van Haren <pressh@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'll be in Sweden for a short family visit between tonight and Sunday
> evening. I don't bring my laptop so I won't be able to do any
> packaging stuff.
>
> Grub is moved to [core], meaning that there are no critical bugs in my
> packages left that can't wait until I return.
>
> Cheers,
> Ronald

I'm back again.

Ronald

Old 08-15-2011, 06:57 AM
Ronald van Haren

On Wed, Aug 10, 2011 at 7:00 AM, Ronald van Haren <pressh@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'll be in Sweden for a short family visit between tonight and Sunday
> evening. I don't bring my laptop so I won't be able to do any
> packaging stuff.
>
> Grub is moved to [core], meaning that there are no critical bugs in my
> packages left that can't wait until I return.
>
> Cheers,
> Ronald

I'm back again.

Ronald