Old 08-09-2011, 12:37 PM
Ionut Biru

Default removing cryptsetup from base group

Hi,

this package brings in our clean chroots libgcrypt dependency.

Until recently, gnutls had libcrypt as dependency but now it relies on
nettle. That means that packages linked to gnutls and relied on
libgcrypt dependency from it, will be broken.

We have a gnutls 3.0.0 rebuild in progress in staging and because
libgcrypt is in our clean chroots, everything is fine, functionality
wise but I noticed that we skipped adding ligcrypt to dependency mostly
because namcap and us assume that everybody have base group installed.

Please check your packages to see if they link to libgcrypt and add it
to dependency if they do.

--
IonuČ›