Old 08-07-2011, 10:12 AM
Tobias Powalowski

Default pam-1.1.4-1

Release 1.1.4

* Add vietnamese translation
* pam_namepace: Add new functionality
* pam_securetty: Honour console= kernel option, add noconsole option
* pam_limits: Add %group syntax, drop change_uid option, add set_all option
* Lot of small bug fixes
* Lot of compiler warnings fixed
* Add support for libtirpc

Hi
please signoff both arches,
- added the libtiprpc support.

greetings
tpowa
--
Tobias Powalowski
http://www.archlinux.org

Old 08-07-2011, 12:35 PM
Evangelos Foutras

Will libtirpc-0.2.2-2 and libgssglue-0.3-1 be moved to [core] at the
same time? If so, shouldn't they be included in this signoff?

After upgrading only pam to the version in [testing], all log in
operations fail. Upgrading libtirpc to 0.2.2-2 makes it work again.

Old 08-07-2011, 03:33 PM
Tobias Powalowski

Am 07.08.2011 14:35, schrieb Evangelos Foutras:
> Will libtirpc-0.2.2-2 and libgssglue-0.3-1 be moved to [core] at the
> same time? If so, shouldn't they be included in this signoff?
>
> After upgrading only pam to the version in [testing], all log in
> operations fail. Upgrading libtirpc to 0.2.2-2 makes it work again.
I already asked for this on nfs-utils thread.
greetings
tpowa

--
Tobias Powalowski
http://www.archlinux.org

Old 08-07-2011, 03:47 PM
Evangelos Foutras

On Sun, Aug 7, 2011 at 1:12 PM, Tobias Powalowski
<tobias.powalowski@googlemail.com> wrote:
> Release 1.1.4
>
> * Add vietnamese translation
> * pam_namepace: Add new functionality
> * pam_securetty: Honour console= kernel option, add noconsole option
> * pam_limits: Add %group syntax, drop change_uid option, add set_all option
> * Lot of small bug fixes
> * Lot of compiler warnings fixed
> * Add support for libtirpc
>
> Hi
> please signoff both arches,

Signoff x86_64.

Old 08-07-2011, 03:50 PM
Dave Reisner

On Sun, Aug 07, 2011 at 12:12:29PM +0200, Tobias Powalowski wrote:
> Release 1.1.4
>
> * Add vietnamese translation
> * pam_namepace: Add new functionality
> * pam_securetty: Honour console= kernel option, add noconsole option
> * pam_limits: Add %group syntax, drop change_uid option, add set_all option
> * Lot of small bug fixes
> * Lot of compiler warnings fixed
> * Add support for libtirpc
>
> Hi
> please signoff both arches,
> - added the libtiprpc support.
>
> greetings
> tpowa
> --
> Tobias Powalowski
> Archlinux Developer & Package Maintainer (tpowa)
> http://www.archlinux.org
> tpowa@archlinux.org

Signoff x86_64.

dave

Old 08-07-2011, 04:08 PM
Florian Pritz

On 07.08.2011 12:12, Tobias Powalowski wrote:
> Release 1.1.4
>
> * Add vietnamese translation
> * pam_namepace: Add new functionality
> * pam_securetty: Honour console= kernel option, add noconsole option
> * pam_limits: Add %group syntax, drop change_uid option, add set_all option
> * Lot of small bug fixes
> * Lot of compiler warnings fixed
> * Add support for libtirpc
>
> Hi