Old 08-03-2011, 12:12 PM
Allan McRae

Default libcap-2.22-1

On 25/07/11 22:11, Allan McRae wrote:

Upstream update:

- Clarified License file (with version 2 of the GPL)
- Support getting/setting capabilities on large files (Patch courtesy of
Mikhail Kulinich by way of Serge Hallyn).
- After --chroot command, change working directory to "/". This follows
a suggestion from Steve Grubb, who pointed out:
http://cwe.mitre.org/data/definitions/243.html

Signoff both,

I noticed I spelt the package name wrong in the subject so fixed that...
I'm sure that is why no-one has signed off yet!

Allan