Old 08-02-2011, 11:47 AM
Tom Gundersen

Default udev-173-3

Hi guys,

Thomas just found a bug in the bluetooth handling. I have applied his
patch and pushed to testing. (The patch seems straight forward, and
the udev maintainer is out of office this week afaik, so decided not
to wait for upstream.)

Please test and signoff.

Cheers,

Tom

Old 08-03-2011, 08:42 AM
Evangelos Foutras

On Tue, Aug 2, 2011 at 2:47 PM, Tom Gundersen <teg@jklm.no> wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> Thomas just found a bug in the bluetooth handling. I have applied his
> patch and pushed to testing. (The patch seems straight forward, and
> the udev maintainer is out of office this week afaik, so decided not
> to wait for upstream.)
>
> Please test and signoff.

Signoff x86_64.

Old 08-03-2011, 08:44 AM
Thomas Bächler

Am 02.08.2011 13:47, schrieb Tom Gundersen:
> Hi guys,
>
> Thomas just found a bug in the bluetooth handling. I have applied his
> patch and pushed to testing. (The patch seems straight forward, and
> the udev maintainer is out of office this week afaik, so decided not
> to wait for upstream.)
>
> Please test and signoff.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Tom

Signoff 64.

Old 08-03-2011, 12:01 PM
Tom Gundersen

On Wed, Aug 3, 2011 at 10:44 AM, Thomas Bächler <thomas@archlinux.org> wrote:
> Am 02.08.2011 13:47, schrieb Tom Gundersen:
>> Hi guys,
>>
>> Thomas just found a bug in the bluetooth handling. I have applied his
>> patch and pushed to testing. (The patch seems straight forward, and
>> the udev maintainer is out of office this week afaik, so decided not
>> to wait for upstream.)
>>
>> Please test and signoff.
>>
>> Cheers,
>>
>> Tom