Old 07-30-2011, 07:32 PM
Rémy Oudompheng

Default netcfg 2.6.6-1

Hello,

I have prepared the netcfg 2.6.6 release. I have let go the previous
signoff thread because of several outstanding issues, which I think are
now resolved.

NEWS except
version 2.6.6
- fix wrong rc scripts names in suspend hook (FS#20330)
- fix wireless failure when using wpa-config and a custom
ctrl_interface path (FS#24949)
- bash-completion: add -r to option list (FS#25188)

Regards,
Rémy.