Old 07-25-2011, 12:11 PM
Allan McRae

Default lipcap-2.22-1

Upstream update:

- Clarified License file (with version 2 of the GPL)
- Support getting/setting capabilities on large files (Patch courtesy
of Mikhail Kulinich by way of Serge Hallyn).
- After --chroot command, change working directory to "/". This
follows a suggestion from Steve Grubb, who pointed out:

http://cwe.mitre.org/data/definitions/243.html

Signoff both,
Allan

Old 08-03-2011, 12:14 PM
Dave Reisner

On Mon, Jul 25, 2011 at 10:11:08PM +1000, Allan McRae wrote:
> Upstream update:
>
> - Clarified License file (with version 2 of the GPL)
> - Support getting/setting capabilities on large files (Patch
> courtesy of Mikhail Kulinich by way of Serge Hallyn).
> - After --chroot command, change working directory to "/". This
> follows a suggestion from Steve Grubb, who pointed out:
> http://cwe.mitre.org/data/definitions/243.html
>
> Signoff both,
> Allan

Signoff x86_64. This is a lovely runtime dep of systemd now.

Old 08-03-2011, 05:36 PM
Tom Gundersen

On Wed, Aug 3, 2011 at 2:14 PM, Dave Reisner <d@falconindy.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 25, 2011 at 10:11:08PM +1000, Allan McRae wrote:
>> Upstream update:
>>
>> *- Clarified License file (with version 2 of the GPL)
>> *- Support getting/setting capabilities on large files (Patch
>> courtesy of Mikhail Kulinich by way of Serge Hallyn).
>> *- After --chroot command, change working directory to "/". This
>> follows a suggestion from Steve Grubb, who pointed out:
>> * * * * http://cwe.mitre.org/data/definitions/243.html
>>
>> Signoff both,
>> Allan
>
> Signoff x86_64. This is a lovely runtime dep of systemd now.

In that case have a signoff from me too (x86_64).

-t