-   -   iptables 1.4.12-1 (http://www.linux-archive.org/archlinux-development/556173-iptables-1-4-12-1-a.html)

Dan McGee 07-23-2011 06:07 PM

iptables 1.4.12-1

Upstream version bump, but much more worthy of testing due to the
initscripts getting an overhaul.

* No longer do we do manual clearing of rules, instead, empty state
files for each table are used by iptables-restore now to clear out the
tables. Please test stop/start/restarting of both iptables and
ip6tables to make sure it works as appropriate.
* Fix https://bugs.archlinux.org/task/24466 and resetting of
ip_forward variable; this is now a deprecated feature in this package
and we will never touch this value when stopping iptables.

-Dan