Old 07-21-2011, 03:29 PM
Dan McGee

Default dash 0.5.7-1

Upstream new release.

-Dan

Old 07-23-2011, 07:47 AM
Evangelos Foutras

On 21 July 2011 18:29, Dan McGee <dpmcgee@gmail.com> wrote:
> Upstream new release.

Signoff both.

Old 07-23-2011, 10:25 AM
Pierre Schmitz

On Thu, 21 Jul 2011 10:29:15 -0500, Dan McGee wrote:
> Upstream new release.
>
> -Dan

Imho the base group could be removed as it is not needed by anything.

Old 07-23-2011, 11:51 AM
Grigorios Bouzakis

Pierre Schmitz wrote:
> On Thu, 21 Jul 2011 10:29:15 -0500, Dan McGee wrote:
>> Upstream new release.
>>
>> -Dan
>
> Imho the base group could be removed as it is not needed by anything.

Its been requested : https://bugs.archlinux.org/task/22483

PS. For the filesystem package but relevant:
https://bugs.archlinux.org/task/23746

Greg

--
() against html e-mail | usenet & email communication netiquette
/ www.asciiribbon.org | www.netmeister.org/news/learn2quote.html

Old 07-25-2011, 05:59 PM
Dan McGee

On Sat, Jul 23, 2011 at 5:25 AM, Pierre Schmitz <pierre@archlinux.de> wrote:
> On Thu, 21 Jul 2011 10:29:15 -0500, Dan McGee wrote:
>> Upstream new release.
>>
>> -Dan
>
> Imho the base group could be removed as it is not needed by anything.

We can do that, but let's wait for another rebuild so we can handle
this at the same time- I'd rather not have something in /etc/shells
that doesn't belong there if the package isn't always installed.

Old 07-25-2011, 07:23 PM
Eric Bélanger

On Sat, Jul 23, 2011 at 3:47 AM, Evangelos Foutras <foutrelis@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 21 July 2011 18:29, Dan McGee <dpmcgee@gmail.com> wrote: