Old 07-20-2011, 11:01 AM
Stéphane Gaudreault

Default keyutils-1.5.1 rebuild

Version bump with soname change
lib/libkeyutils.so.1.3 => lib/libkeyutils.so.1.4

Please rebuild package on this todo list :

http://www.archlinux.org/todo/89/

Stéphane

PS. I adopted this as it was orphan and it is a dependency for krb5. I guess
the maintainer for this got lost when the package moved to [core]. In that
case, please feel free to readopt it.

Old 07-20-2011, 11:06 AM
Jan de Groot

On Wed, 2011-07-20 at 07:01 -0400, Stéphane Gaudreault wrote:
> Version bump with soname change
> lib/libkeyutils.so.1.3 => lib/libkeyutils.so.1.4
>
> Please rebuild package on this todo list :
>
> http://www.archlinux.org/todo/89/
>
> Stéphane
>
> PS. I adopted this as it was orphan and it is a dependency for krb5. I guess
> the maintainer for this got lost when the package moved to [core]. In that
> case, please feel free to readopt it.

You're crazy if you're rebuilding that. This is not a soname bump. The
library name is libkeyutils.so.1.

Old 07-20-2011, 11:16 AM
Stéphane Gaudreault

Le 20 juillet 2011 13:06:13 Jan de Groot a écrit :
> On Wed, 2011-07-20 at 07:01 -0400, Stéphane Gaudreault wrote:
> > Version bump with soname change
> > lib/libkeyutils.so.1.3 => lib/libkeyutils.so.1.4
> >
> > Please rebuild package on this todo list :
> >
> > http://www.archlinux.org/todo/89/
> >
> > Stéphane
> >
> > PS. I adopted this as it was orphan and it is a dependency for krb5. I
> > guess the maintainer for this got lost when the package moved to
> > [core]. In that case, please feel free to readopt it.
>
> You're crazy if you're rebuilding that. This is not a soname bump. The
> library name is libkeyutils.so.1.

Ugh... yes ... the soname is libkeyutils.so.1. Looks like it is one of those
days ...