Old 07-13-2011, 10:17 AM
Dave Reisner

Default syslog-ng 3.2.4-3

This is just a rebuild to remove the libwrap dependency. Please test and
signoff.

Dave

Old 07-13-2011, 12:58 PM
Gaetan Bisson

[2011-07-13 06:17:35 -0400] Dave Reisner:
> This is just a rebuild to remove the libwrap dependency. Please test and
> signoff.

Wouldn't you prefer to move all rebuilt packages to [testing] at the
same time and ask for signoffs altogether?

--
Gaetan

Old 07-13-2011, 01:15 PM
Dave Reisner

On Wed, Jul 13, 2011 at 02:58:35PM +0200, Gaetan Bisson wrote:
> [2011-07-13 06:17:35 -0400] Dave Reisner:
> > This is just a rebuild to remove the libwrap dependency. Please test and
> > signoff.
>
> Wouldn't you prefer to move all rebuilt packages to [testing] at the
> same time and ask for signoffs altogether?
>
> --
> Gaetan

Either way. There's only 5 packages in core that this rebuild affects.
Speaking of which, there's no need to use [staging] for this rebuild
since we're just dropping a sodep.

dave

Old 07-13-2011, 03:01 PM
Dan McGee

On Wednesday, July 13, 2011, Dave Reisner <d@falconindy.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 13, 2011 at 02:58:35PM +0200, Gaetan Bisson wrote:
>> [2011-07-13 06:17:35 -0400] Dave Reisner:
>> > This is just a rebuild to remove the libwrap dependency. Please test and
>> > signoff.
>>
>> Wouldn't you prefer to move all rebuilt packages to [testing] at the
>> same time and ask for signoffs altogether?
>>
>> --
>> Gaetan
>
> Either way. There's only 5 packages in core that this rebuild affects.
> Speaking of which, there's no need to use [staging] for this rebuild
> since we're just dropping a sodep.

See my other email, but due to the fact that this could affect system
security, I think it would be prudent to move them all at once and
post news.

-Dan

Old 07-13-2011, 03:01 PM
Dan McGee

Old 07-13-2011, 03:19 PM
Dave Reisner

On Wed, Jul 13, 2011 at 11:01:13AM -0400, Dan McGee wrote:
> On Wednesday, July 13, 2011, Dave Reisner <d@falconindy.com> wrote:
> > On Wed, Jul 13, 2011 at 02:58:35PM +0200, Gaetan Bisson wrote:
> >> [2011-07-13 06:17:35 -0400] Dave Reisner:
> >>
> >> Wouldn't you prefer to move all rebuilt packages to [testing] at the
> >> same time and ask for signoffs altogether?
> >>
> >> --
> >> Gaetan
> >
> > Either way. There's only 5 packages in core that this rebuild affects.
> > Speaking of which, there's no need to use [staging] for this rebuild
> > since we're just dropping a sodep.
>
> See my other email, but due to the fact that this could affect system
> security, I think it would be prudent to move them all at once and
> post news.
>
> -Dan

Fair point. Ignore this for now, then.

dave