Old 05-14-2011, 10:11 AM
Thomas Bächler

Default openvpn 2.2.0-1

Upstream update, please sign off.

Old 05-15-2011, 09:15 AM
Arthur Titeica

On Saturday 14 May 2011 13:11:19 Thomas Bächler wrote:
> Upstream update, please sign off.

IPV6 assignment doesn't work anymore for me and it did work with 2.1.4.

I'm still investigating the cause but haven't found anything so far.

From the log:
Options error: Unrecognized option or missing parameter(s) in [PUSH-
OPTIONS]:1: ifconfig-ipv6 (2.2.0)

--
Arthur Titeica

Old 05-15-2011, 08:20 PM
Arthur Titeica

On Sunday 15 May 2011 12:15:58 Arthur Titeica wrote:
> On Saturday 14 May 2011 13:11:19 Thomas Bächler wrote:
> > Upstream update, please sign off.
>
> IPV6 assignment doesn't work anymore for me and it did work with 2.1.4.
>
> I'm still investigating the cause but haven't found anything so far.
>
> From the log:
> Options error: Unrecognized option or missing parameter(s) in [PUSH-
> OPTIONS]:1: ifconfig-ipv6 (2.2.0)

Sorry for the noise. It seems I had a /usr/local copy manually compiled and
some modified rc.d scripts which did the trick for IPV6.

Stable versions don't seem to have IPV6.

--
Arthur Titeica