Old 05-09-2011, 12:28 AM
Allan McRae

Default util-linux-2.19.1-1

Minor upstream update.

Signoff both,
Allan

(PS. I only updated this as it is currently an orphan. I guess the
maintainer for this got lost on the rename from util-linux-ng to
util-linux. Please readopt).

Old 05-09-2011, 12:35 AM
Tom Gundersen

On Mon, May 9, 2011 at 2:28 AM, Allan McRae <allan@archlinux.org> wrote:
> (PS. I only updated this as it is currently an orphan. *I guess the
> maintainer for this got lost on the rename from util-linux-ng to util-linux.
> *Please readopt).

If this truly is an orphan (and not just a mistake), I would be happy
to take it on (after this release) as I'm following the development
quite closely anyway.

Cheers,

Tom

Old 05-09-2011, 02:32 PM
Evangelos Foutras

On 9 May 2011 03:28, Allan McRae <allan@archlinux.org> wrote:
> Minor upstream update.
>
> Signoff both,

Signoff x86_64.

Old 05-09-2011, 03:01 PM
Tom Gundersen

On Mon, May 9, 2011 at 2:28 AM, Allan McRae <allan@archlinux.org> wrote:
> Minor upstream update.
>
> Signoff both,

Almost forgot: signoff x86_64.

Old 05-11-2011, 10:07 PM
Gaetan Bisson

[2011-05-09 10:28:07 +1000] Allan McRae:
> Minor upstream update.

Signoff both.

--
Gaetan