Old 05-10-2011, 06:18 PM
Ángel Velásquez

Default krb5

2011/5/10 Stéphane Gaudreault <stephane@archlinux.org>:
> Le 7 mai 2011 23:28:31, Allan McRae a écrit :
>> On 08/05/11 01:14, Stéphane Gaudreault wrote:
>> > * Replace heimdal by the MIT Kerberos implementation, krb5
>> >
>> > * Rebuilded [core] packages :
>> > * - librpcsecgss
>> > * - libtirpc
>> > * - nfs-utils
>> > * - openssh
>> >
>> > Please signoff both.
>> > Thanks
>>
>> openssh still works, as do other packages that I have updated for this
>> rebuild. * I do not use any actual kerberos stuff though...
>>
>> Signoff i686,
>> Allan
>
> Anyone else for x86_64 ?

Oh me, openssh works fine for me too on x86_64

So here is my signoff.

Signoff x86_64

--
Angel Velásquez
angvp @ irc.freenode.net

Old 05-10-2011, 06:50 PM
Ray Kohler

On Sat, May 7, 2011 at 11:14 AM, Stéphane Gaudreault
<stephane@archlinux.org> wrote:
> * Replace heimdal by the MIT Kerberos implementation, krb5
> * Rebuilded [core] packages :
> *- librpcsecgss
> *- libtirpc
> *- nfs-utils
> *- openssh
>
> Please signoff both.
> Thanks
>
> Stéphane

Sorry for the late response, but I just noticed something. krb5's rc.d
scripts have odd names:

/etc/rc.d/kadmind.rc
/etc/rc.d/krb5-kdc.rc

vs the heimdal versions:

/etc/rc.d/kadmind
/etc/rc.d/heimdal-kdc

Was it intentional not to strip the ".rc" from the ends of the filenames?

Old 05-11-2011, 04:48 AM
Tobias Powalowski

Am Dienstag 10 Mai 2011 schrieb Ángel Velásquez:
> 2011/5/10 Stéphane Gaudreault <stephane@archlinux.org>:

> >> openssh still works, as do other packages that I have updated for this
> >> rebuild. I do not use any actual kerberos stuff though...
> >>
> >> Signoff i686,
> >> Allan
> >
> > Anyone else for x86_64 ?
>
> Oh me, openssh works fine for me too on x86_64
>
> So here is my signoff.
>
> Signoff x86_64
signoff both,
greetings
tpowa

--
Tobias Powalowski
http://www.archlinux.org

Old 05-13-2011, 05:22 PM
Ionut Biru

On Sat, May 7, 2011 at 11:14 AM, Stéphane Gaudreault
* Replace heimdal by the MIT Kerberos implementation, krb5
* Rebuilded [core] packages :
- librpcsecgss
- libtirpc
- nfs-utils
- openssh

Please signoff both.
Thanks

Stéphane

Sorry for the late response, but I just noticed something. krb5's rc.d
scripts have odd names:

/etc/rc.d/kadmind.rc
/etc/rc.d/krb5-kdc.rc

vs the heimdal versions:

/etc/rc.d/kadmind
/etc/rc.d/heimdal-kdc

Was it intentional not to strip the ".rc" from the ends of the filenames?

seems that this was not seen my the maintainer. This happens when is not
reported on the tracker

--
IonuÈ›