Old 04-13-2011, 04:06 PM
Pierre Schmitz

Default lib32-libglade

Hi all,

is there anyone who wants to maintain this package in [multilib]. It's
e.g. needed by the recent Humble Bundle games. Ideally it would be
maintained by those who also maintain other gtk packages. If nobody can
be found I could also maintain it myself; hopefully it's a quite
painless package.

Greetings,

Pierre

Old 04-13-2011, 04:07 PM
Pierre Schmitz

On Wed, 13 Apr 2011 17:06:52 +0100, Pierre Schmitz wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> is there anyone who wants to maintain this package in [multilib]. It's
> e.g. needed by the recent Humble Bundle games. Ideally it would be
> maintained by those who also maintain other gtk packages. If nobody can
> be found I could also maintain it myself; hopefully it's a quite
> painless package.
>
> Greetings,
>
> Pierre

Sorry, wrong list...