Old 04-10-2011, 10:12 PM
Allan McRae

Default isl update and gcc-4.6 status

Hi,

I just put an update for isl in [testing]. It had an soname bump, so
cloog is rebuilt as is gcc-4.6. I'm guessing the multilib toolchain
will need a rebuild too...

While I was at it, I took a new cvs snapshot for gcc-4.6 as there are a
few good bug fixes there. I will probably call for signoffs for the
toolchain in a couple of days if no issues come to light in that time.

Allan