Old 04-09-2011, 12:53 PM
Allan McRae

Default mlocate-0.24-1

Upstream update:

Changes in version 0.24:
- Use /proc/self/mountinfo for bind mount detection; recent distributions
symlink /etc/mtab to /proc/self/mounts, losing information we need.
- Fix a man page typo. Patch by John Bradshaw <john@johnbradshaw.org>.
- Updated translations.

Signoff both,
Allan

Old 04-09-2011, 01:19 PM
Ronald van Haren

On Sat, Apr 9, 2011 at 2:53 PM, Allan McRae <allan@archlinux.org> wrote:

> Upstream update:
>
> Changes in version 0.24:
> - Use /proc/self/mountinfo for bind mount detection; recent distributions
> symlink /etc/mtab to /proc/self/mounts, losing information we need.
> - Fix a man page typo. Patch by John Bradshaw <john@johnbradshaw.org>.
> - Updated translations.
>
> Signoff both,
> Allan

signoff x86_64

Ronald

Old 04-10-2011, 03:02 PM
Gaetan Bisson

[2011-04-09 22:53:57 +1000] Allan McRae:
> Changes in version 0.24:
> - Use /proc/self/mountinfo for bind mount detection; recent distributions
> symlink /etc/mtab to /proc/self/mounts, losing information we need.
> - Fix a man page typo. Patch by John Bradshaw <john@johnbradshaw.org>.
> - Updated translations.

Signoff both.

--