Old 04-07-2011, 07:59 PM
Ronald van Haren

Default dhcpcd 5.2.12-1

A quick signoff please, this release contains a security update. I'd like to
move this in the next 24hours or so.

some other general fixes are included as well [1].

[1] http://roy.marples.name/projects/dhcpcd/timeline

Ronald

Old 04-09-2011, 11:41 AM
Ronald van Haren

On Sat, Apr 9, 2011 at 10:06 AM, Allan McRae <allan@archlinux.org> wrote:

> On 08/04/11 05:59, Ronald van Haren wrote:
>
>> A quick signoff please, this release contains a security update. I'd like
>> move this in the next 24hours or so.
>>
>> some other general fixes are included as well [1].
>>
>> [1] http://roy.marples.name/projects/dhcpcd/timeline
>>
>> Ronald
>>
>> Signoff i686
>
> Allan

I'll move this in about an hour as the previous version has a security issue
as I pointed out. Feel free to give a 64 bit signoff before or let me know
things are terribly broken with this new version.

Ronald