Old 04-07-2011, 04:59 PM
Ionuț Bîru

Default rebuilds related to gnome3

Hi,

i submitted several todo list that we need to tackle once gnome3 is
moved to testing.

I want to talk more about the bonobo one and what you have to do.

Right now bonobo support for gnome-panel was dropped in 3.0.0 and it
might come back in 3.2. From what i see, that will never happen.

You guys have to check once it hits testing:
* if newer versions of packages exist upstream
* if they support libpanelapplet-4.0
* if can be compiled without applet support. for example gnote, can be
run as stand alone application

Only if they comply with this criteria, the package can be kept. Mark it
as complete and the others leave them alone. I want to use the
incomplete list for removing them

--
Ionuț