On Sun, 05 Feb 2012 05:34:39 +0100
Michel Alexandre Salim <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> For those of us early testers, is it now safe to remove the usrmove
> repository and re-enable Rawhide? Or should we wait until F17 get
> branched and grab the fedora-release RPM that points to the branched
Rawhide failed to compose today (because I didn't remember to update
rpm on it to the usrmove one). It should hopefully compose tomorrow.
Once it does compose, the answer to the above is yes.
devel mailing list