Old 02-06-2008, 09:38 AM
Tobias Powalowski

Default xfsprogs 2.9.5

Hi
please signoff both arches

greetings
tpowa
--
Tobias Powalowski
http://www.archlinux.org
tpowa@archlinux.org

Old 02-08-2008, 09:29 PM
Tobias Powalowski

Am Mittwoch, 6. Februar 2008 schrieb Tobias Powalowski:
> Hi
> please signoff both arches
>
> greetings
> tpowa

bump anyone?

--
Tobias Powalowski
http://www.archlinux.org

Old 02-08-2008, 09:41 PM
"Aaron Griffin"

On Feb 8, 2008 4:29 PM, Tobias Powalowski <t.powa@gmx.de> wrote:
> Am Mittwoch, 6. Februar 2008 schrieb Tobias Powalowski:
> > Hi
> > please signoff both arches
> >
> > greetings
> > tpowa
>
> bump anyone?

I'm sure we have devs that use XFS, right?

Old 02-12-2008, 07:00 PM
"Roman Kyrylych"

2008/2/9, Aaron Griffin <aaronmgriffin@gmail.com>:
> On Feb 8, 2008 4:29 PM, Tobias Powalowski <t.powa@gmx.de> wrote:
> > Am Mittwoch, 6. Februar 2008 schrieb Tobias Powalowski:
> > > Hi
> > > please signoff both arches
> > >
> > > greetings
> > > tpowa
> >
> > bump anyone?
>
> I'm sure we have devs that use XFS, right?

Could all devs that said they use XFS in another thread please signoff here. ;-)
BTW, the package is already outdated.

--
Roman Kyrylych (*оман Кирилич)

Old 02-12-2008, 07:13 PM
"Dan McGee"

On Feb 12, 2008 2:00 PM, Roman Kyrylych <roman.kyrylych@gmail.com> wrote:
> 2008/2/9, Aaron Griffin <aaronmgriffin@gmail.com>:

> > > bump anyone?
> >
> > I'm sure we have devs that use XFS, right?
> >

> Could all devs that said they use XFS in another thread please signoff here. ;-)
> BTW, the package is already outdated.

Did anyone actually vouch for XFS? I saw a lot of ext2/3, a handful of
reiserfs users, and maybe someone using JFS. I don't remember XFS.

-Dan

Old 02-12-2008, 07:19 PM
Paul Mattal

Dan McGee wrote:

I'm sure we have devs that use XFS, right?

Could all devs that said they use XFS in another thread please signoff here. ;-)
BTW, the package is already outdated.

Did anyone actually vouch for XFS? I saw a lot of ext2/3, a handful of
reiserfs users, and maybe someone using JFS. I don't remember XFS.

I vouched for xfs, and continue to. I guess I can make an extra XFS
partition and keep it around for testing.. otherwise my XFS
partitions are on servers where I can't really be mucking around
with them on a regular basis.

Anecdotally, I think we had some problems with the previous version
of xfsprogs.

If I'm the only one using these, should I just take them over for
maintenance?

- P

Old 02-13-2008, 07:45 PM
Tobias Powalowski

Am Dienstag, 12. Februar 2008 schrieb Paul Mattal:
> Dan McGee wrote:

> >> Could all devs that said they use XFS in another thread please signoff
> >> here. ;-) BTW, the package is already outdated.
> >
> > Did anyone actually vouch for XFS? I saw a lot of ext2/3, a handful of
> > reiserfs users, and maybe someone using JFS. I don't remember XFS.
>
> I vouched for xfs, and continue to. I guess I can make an extra XFS
> partition and keep it around for testing.. otherwise my XFS
> partitions are on servers where I can't really be mucking around
> with them on a regular basis.
>
> Anecdotally, I think we had some problems with the previous version
> of xfsprogs.
>
> If I'm the only one using these, should I just take them over for
> maintenance?
>
> - P

yes osunds fine paul, please go ahead and take it.
greetings
tpowa

--
Tobias Powalowski