Old 02-06-2008, 09:37 AM
Tobias Powalowski

Default ndiswrapper/ndiswrapper-utils 1.52

Hi
please signoff both arches

greetings
tpowa
--
Tobias Powalowski
http://www.archlinux.org

Old 02-08-2008, 09:30 PM
Tobias Powalowski

Am Mittwoch, 6. Februar 2008 schrieb Tobias Powalowski:
> Hi
> please signoff both arches
>
> greetings
> tpowa

comeon anyone?

--
Tobias Powalowski
http://www.archlinux.org

Old 02-08-2008, 09:46 PM
"Aaron Griffin"

On Feb 8, 2008 4:30 PM, Tobias Powalowski <t.powa@gmx.de> wrote:
> Am Mittwoch, 6. Februar 2008 schrieb Tobias Powalowski:
> > Hi
> > please signoff both arches
> >
> > greetings
> > tpowa
>
> comeon anyone?

I will test when I get home, as my ndiswrapper laptop cannot be ssh'ed
into. Just so I know - am I the only dev that uses ndiswrapper?

Old 02-08-2008, 10:07 PM
"Travis Willard"

On Feb 8, 2008 5:46 PM, Aaron Griffin <aaronmgriffin@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Feb 8, 2008 4:30 PM, Tobias Powalowski <t.powa@gmx.de> wrote:
> > Am Mittwoch, 6. Februar 2008 schrieb Tobias Powalowski:
> > > Hi
> > > please signoff both arches
> > >
> > > greetings
> > > tpowa
> >
> > comeon anyone?
>
> I will test when I get home, as my ndiswrapper laptop cannot be ssh'ed
> into. Just so I know - am I the only dev that uses ndiswrapper?

I don't use wireless at all

Old 02-08-2008, 10:31 PM
"Roman Kyrylych"

2008/2/9, Aaron Griffin <aaronmgriffin@gmail.com>:
> Just so I know - am I the only dev that uses ndiswrapper?

*Please* every dev add your config to
http://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Driver_Testing
so we will avoid such questions in future. ;-)

--
Roman Kyrylych (*оман Кирилич)

Old 02-08-2008, 10:39 PM
"Aaron Griffin"

On Feb 8, 2008 5:31 PM, Roman Kyrylych <roman.kyrylych@gmail.com> wrote:
> 2008/2/9, Aaron Griffin <aaronmgriffin@gmail.com>:
> > Just so I know - am I the only dev that uses ndiswrapper?
>
> *Please* every dev add your config to
> http://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Driver_Testing
> so we will avoid such questions in future. ;-)

Hrm, I had a script that automated things from that page when I first
did all that... never completed it... maybe I can get those automatic
emails up and running... *sigh*