Old 02-05-2008, 05:33 PM
Paul Mattal

Default PostgreSQL 8.3

Packages for 8.3.0 are in [testing] for i686. I'd appreciate it if
someone could build for x86_64.

Todo list for dependencies on postgresql-libs is up. All of these may
not require rebuilds, but please verify that, at least:

https://dev.archlinux.org/todo/48/

Packages involved:

./extra/lib/pypgsql (depend)
./extra/lib/redland (depend)
./extra/lib/libpqxx (depend)
./extra/lib/libgda (depend)
./extra/lib/cyrus-sasl-plugins (depend)
./extra/devel/php (makedepend)
./extra/multimedia/amarok-base (depend)
./extra/network/dovecot (depend)
./extra/network/pdns-pgsql (depend)
./extra/daemons/courier-authlib (makedepend)
./extra/daemons/postgresql (depend)
./extra/daemons/postfix (depend)

- P

Old 02-05-2008, 09:00 PM
Tom K

Paul Mattal wrote:
Packages for 8.3.0 are in [testing] for i686. I'd appreciate it if
someone could build for x86_64.

postgresql & postgresql-libs now in testing/x86_64.

T.