Old 02-05-2008, 01:35 AM
Eric Belanger

Default Request: move links to core/support

Hi,

I would like your opinion about moving links to core/support as suggested
in FS#9432 in order to have a CLI browser available on the ISO. From the
comments on the FR, some users needs to access a web page to enable their
internet connection. It will also allow them to search the web/wiki for
installation help. BTW, the FR got 9 votes since being submitted last
Friday so it seem to be a popular request.

I think that it's a reasonable request as we already supply other network
tools like openssh, iptables and netkit-telnet in core. Plus, we don't
supply info pages so they need a browser to get that information on the
web.

Eric

believed to be clean.