Old 02-03-2008, 05:54 PM
Tom K

Default e2fsprogs 1.40.5-1

New upstream version, and fix for FS#9387, "[e2fsprogs] update creates
/etc/init.d"

Release notes:
http://e2fsprogs.sourceforge.net/e2fsprogs-release.html#1.40.5

T.

Old 02-04-2008, 05:05 PM
"Aaron Griffin"

On Feb 3, 2008 12:54 PM, Tom K <tom@archlinux.org> wrote:
> New upstream version, and fix for FS#9387, "[e2fsprogs] update creates
> /etc/init.d"
>
> Release notes:
> http://e2fsprogs.sourceforge.net/e2fsprogs-release.html#1.40.5

Signed off, i686

Old 02-07-2008, 10:56 PM
Tom K

Tom K wrote:
New upstream version, and fix for FS#9387, "[e2fsprogs] update creates
/etc/init.d"

Release notes:
http://e2fsprogs.sourceforge.net/e2fsprogs-release.html#1.40.5

T.

Bump - for all you 64 users only.

TIA
T.

Old 02-08-2008, 05:37 PM
"Aaron Griffin"

On Feb 7, 2008 5:56 PM, Tom K <tom@archlinux.org> wrote:

> Tom K wrote:
> > New upstream version, and fix for FS#9387, "[e2fsprogs] update creates
> > /etc/init.d"
> >
> > Release notes:
> > http://e2fsprogs.sourceforge.net/e2fsprogs-release.html#1.40.5
> >
> > T.
> >

> Bump - for all you 64 users only.

Signed off x86_64

Keep in mind I'm really just testing e2fsck and e2label here