Old 02-02-2008, 08:16 PM
Thomas Bächler

Default mysql package in extra/x86_64

$ ./cleanup.sh extra x86_64
DIRECTORY:
/home/ftp/extra/os/x86_64

DELETEFILES:

MISSINGFILES:
mysql-5.0.51-1-x86_64.pkg.tar.gz

The package on the ftp for mysql is 5.0.51-2, but the package database
claims the most recent version is 5.0.51-1. It's fine on i686.

What went wrong, how can it be fixed? Whoever packaged it, please respond.

Old 02-02-2008, 08:35 PM
Thomas Bächler

Thomas Bächler schrieb:
> $ ./cleanup.sh extra x86_64
> DIRECTORY:
> /home/ftp/extra/os/x86_64
>
> DELETEFILES:
>

> MISSINGFILES:
> mysql-5.0.51-1-x86_64.pkg.tar.gz
>

> The package on the ftp for mysql is 5.0.51-2, but the package database
> claims the most recent version is 5.0.51-1. It's fine on i686.
>
> What went wrong, how can it be fixed? Whoever packaged it, please respond.

I re-added it with db-extra64, fine now. But it was tagged properly, so
why wasn't this added to the db file?

Old 02-04-2008, 04:40 PM
"Aaron Griffin"

On Feb 2, 2008 3:35 PM, Thomas Bächler <thomas@archlinux.org> wrote:
> Thomas Bächler schrieb:
>
> > $ ./cleanup.sh extra x86_64
> > DIRECTORY:
> > /home/ftp/extra/os/x86_64
> >
> > DELETEFILES:
> >

> > MISSINGFILES:
> > mysql-5.0.51-1-x86_64.pkg.tar.gz
> >

> > The package on the ftp for mysql is 5.0.51-2, but the package database
> > claims the most recent version is 5.0.51-1. It's fine on i686.
> >
> > What went wrong, how can it be fixed? Whoever packaged it, please respond.
> >

> I re-added it with db-extra64, fine now. But it was tagged properly, so
> why wasn't this added to the db file?

What determines this MISSINGFILES output? I have no idea where to
begin until I know that

Old 02-04-2008, 05:26 PM
Thomas Bächler

Aaron Griffin schrieb:
> What determines this MISSINGFILES output? I have no idea where to
> begin until I know that

It says that a package is in the .db.tar.gz, but the respective package
file is not in the ftp directory (determined by the %FILENAME% argument,
or the pkgname and pkgver if the latter is missing).

Old 02-04-2008, 05:36 PM
Pierre Schmitz

Am Montag, 4. Februar 2008 19:26:27 schrieb Thomas Bächler:
> Aaron Griffin schrieb:
> > What determines this MISSINGFILES output? I have no idea where to
> > begin until I know that
>
> It says that a package is in the .db.tar.gz, but the respective package
> file is not in the ftp directory (determined by the %FILENAME% argument,
> or the pkgname and pkgver if the latter is missing).

I have run my cvs-ftp-check and there are no problems. So the right version is
tagged and on the ftp. So only the db file is wrong?

--
http://www.archlinux.de

Old 02-04-2008, 06:07 PM
"Aaron Griffin"

On Feb 4, 2008 12:26 PM, Thomas Bächler <thomas@archlinux.org> wrote:
> Aaron Griffin schrieb:
> > What determines this MISSINGFILES output? I have no idea where to
> > begin until I know that
>
> It says that a package is in the .db.tar.gz, but the respective package
> file is not in the ftp directory (determined by the %FILENAME% argument,
> or the pkgname and pkgver if the latter is missing).

Hrm, in this case I'm not sure. If the DB had -1 but -2 was tagged all
nice and dandy, my only guess would be that the db-scripts weren't
rerun?