Old 02-02-2008, 05:51 PM
"Dan McGee"

Default MANPATH variable

I wanted to point out the following packages that set the $MANPATH
variable that I have checked in fixes for, but I have *not* rebuilt:
http://archlinux.org/pipermail/arch-commits/2008-February/007175.html

devel/jdk/jdk.profile (1.1 -> 1.2)
kde/kde-common/kde.profile (1.1 -> 1.2)
kde/kde-common/kde.tcsh (1.1 -> 1.2)
lib/qt3/qt.profile (1.2 -> 1.3)
system/jre/jre.profile (1.2 -> 1.3)
system/tcsh/csh.cshrc (1.2 -> 1.3)
system/zsh/zprofile (1.5 -> 1.6)

Please be sure to fetch changes before you rebuild these packages, and
if an update is not in the immediate future, then it might be best to
rebuild them.

-Dan

Old 02-03-2008, 10:22 PM
"Aaron Griffin"

On Feb 2, 2008 12:51 PM, Dan McGee <dpmcgee@gmail.com> wrote:
> I wanted to point out the following packages that set the $MANPATH
> variable that I have checked in fixes for, but I have *not* rebuilt:
> http://archlinux.org/pipermail/arch-commits/2008-February/007175.html
>
> devel/jdk/jdk.profile (1.1 -> 1.2)
> kde/kde-common/kde.profile (1.1 -> 1.2)
> kde/kde-common/kde.tcsh (1.1 -> 1.2)
> lib/qt3/qt.profile (1.2 -> 1.3)
> system/jre/jre.profile (1.2 -> 1.3)
> system/tcsh/csh.cshrc (1.2 -> 1.3)
> system/zsh/zprofile (1.5 -> 1.6)
>
> Please be sure to fetch changes before you rebuild these packages, and
> if an update is not in the immediate future, then it might be best to
> rebuild them.

To be clear though, the new profile explicitly unsets MANPATH after
all these subscripts are set, so it should be fine