Old 02-02-2008, 01:59 PM
Andreas Radke

Default man-pages 2.77-1

for arches in testing. please signoff. it uses the new location in
/usr/share/man.

-Andy

Old 02-02-2008, 02:15 PM
Grigorios Bouzakis

is this bug report valid? http://bugs.archlinux.org/task/9440

Old 02-02-2008, 02:40 PM
"Dan McGee"

On Feb 2, 2008 8:59 AM, Andreas Radke <a.radke@arcor.de> wrote:
> for arches in testing. please signoff. it uses the new location in
> /usr/share/man.

Looks good to me, i686. Files are in the right place and they are
found fine by man.

-Dan

Old 02-02-2008, 02:43 PM
"Roman Kyrylych"

2008/2/2, Grigorios Bouzakis <grbzks@gmail.com>:
> On Sat, Feb 02, 2008 at 03:59:19PM +0100, Andreas Radke wrote:
> > for arches in testing. please signoff. it uses the new location in
> > /usr/share/man.
> >
> > -Andy
> >

> is this bug report valid? http://bugs.archlinux.org/task/9440

I don't think so, see comments.

--
Roman Kyrylych (*оман Кирилич)

Old 02-07-2008, 04:43 PM
Andreas Radke

Am Sat, 2 Feb 2008 15:59:19 +0100
schrieb Andreas Radke <a.radke@arcor.de>:

> for arches in testing. please signoff. it uses the new location in
> /usr/share/man.
>
> -Andy

x86_64 signoff is still missing

-Andy

Old 02-07-2008, 05:04 PM
Eric Belanger

On Thu, 7 Feb 2008, Andreas Radke wrote:

Am Sat, 2 Feb 2008 15:59:19 +0100
schrieb Andreas Radke <a.radke@arcor.de>:

for arches in testing. please signoff. it uses the new location in
/usr/share/man.

-Andy

x86_64 signoff is still missing

-Andy