Old 11-18-2010, 11:16 AM
Pierre Schmitz

Default FYI: moved old isos to archive

Hi all,

just to let you know: I have moved isos from 2008 and older to our
archives. They are of no use and recently we found out that at least one
tier1 mirror had excluded them which caused some broken symlinks.

Greetings,

Pierre

Old 05-11-2011, 02:35 PM
Pierre Schmitz

On Thu, 18 Nov 2010 13:16:52 +0100, Pierre Schmitz wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> just to let you know: I have moved isos from 2008 and older to our
> archives. They are of no use and recently we found out that at least one
> tier1 mirror had excluded them which caused some broken symlinks.
>
> Greetings,
>
> Pierre

They re probably of no use, but I have uploaded all old isos I could
find to https://users.archlinux.de/~pierre/archive/ (I might need to
make them private though if traffic gets too high; so please don't
download these just for fun) and I am also syncing them to hogni. This
way we could get about 23GB more disk space on gerolde.

Greetings,

Pierre