Old 02-02-2008, 12:29 PM
Andreas Radke

Default fakeroot 1.9.2-1

in testing for both arches. minor update. nothing special.

-Andy

ChangeLog

fakeroot (1.9.2) unstable; urgency=low
* debian/copyright: add pointers to the GPL and Artistic licenses
in /usr/share/common-licenses.

-- Clint Adams <schizo@debian.org> Wed, 30 Jan 2008 14:54:52 -0500
fakeroot (1.9.1) unstable; urgency=low
* Apply patch from Andrew Benham to handle padding under Sun Studio
on Solaris.
* Apply patch from Andrew Benham to make compare-tar test more
portable.
* Add Fakeroot::Stat from THUS plc to a contrib/ directory
in the source tarball. closes: #459728.

-- Clint Adams <schizo@debian.org> Mon, 21 Jan 2008 17:16:22 -0500

Old 02-03-2008, 05:55 AM
"Varun Acharya"

in testing for both arches. minor update. nothing special.

-Andy

ChangeLog

fakeroot (1.9.2) unstable; urgency=low
* * debian/copyright: add pointers to the GPL and Artistic licenses
* * in /usr/share/common-licenses.

*-- Clint Adams <schizo@debian.org> *Wed, 30 Jan 2008 14:54:52 -0500
fakeroot (1.9.1) unstable; urgency=low
* * Apply patch from Andrew Benham to handle padding under Sun Studio

* * on Solaris.
* * Apply patch from Andrew Benham to make compare-tar test more
* * portable.
* * Add Fakeroot::Stat from THUS plc to a contrib/ directory
* * in the source tarball. *closes: #459728.

*-- Clint Adams <schizo@debian.org> *Mon, 21 Jan 2008 17:16:22 -0500

looks good on x86_64

Old 02-07-2008, 04:42 PM
Andreas Radke

please signoff i686 and mybe one more x86_64!

-Andy

Old 02-07-2008, 04:57 PM
"Dan McGee"

On Feb 7, 2008 11:42 AM, Andreas Radke <a.radke@arcor.de> wrote:
> please signoff i686 and mybe one more x86_64!

I haven't seen any problems crop up. Signing off, i686.

-Dan

Old 02-08-2008, 09:43 AM
Tobias Powalowski

Am Donnerstag, 7. Februar 2008 schrieb Dan McGee:
> On Feb 7, 2008 11:42 AM, Andreas Radke <a.radke@arcor.de> wrote:
> > please signoff i686 and mybe one more x86_64!
>
> I haven't seen any problems crop up. Signing off, i686.
>
> -Dan

works fine here too on x86_64
signoff

--