-   -   fakeroot 1.9.2-1 (http://www.linux-archive.org/archlinux-development/45421-fakeroot-1-9-2-1-a.html)

Andreas Radke 02-02-2008 12:29 PM

fakeroot 1.9.2-1

in testing for both arches. minor update. nothing special.

-Andy

ChangeLog

fakeroot (1.9.2) unstable; urgency=low
* debian/copyright: add pointers to the GPL and Artistic licenses
in /usr/share/common-licenses.

-- Clint Adams <schizo@debian.org> Wed, 30 Jan 2008 14:54:52 -0500
fakeroot (1.9.1) unstable; urgency=low
* Apply patch from Andrew Benham to handle padding under Sun Studio
on Solaris.
* Apply patch from Andrew Benham to make compare-tar test more
portable.
* Add Fakeroot::Stat from THUS plc to a contrib/ directory
in the source tarball. closes: #459728.

-- Clint Adams <schizo@debian.org> Mon, 21 Jan 2008 17:16:22 -0500

"Varun Acharya" 02-03-2008 05:55 AM

fakeroot 1.9.2-1

in testing for both arches. minor update. nothing special.

-Andy

ChangeLog

fakeroot (1.9.2) unstable; urgency=low
* * debian/copyright: add pointers to the GPL and Artistic licenses
* * in /usr/share/common-licenses.

*-- Clint Adams <schizo@debian.org> *Wed, 30 Jan 2008 14:54:52 -0500
fakeroot (1.9.1) unstable; urgency=low
* * Apply patch from Andrew Benham to handle padding under Sun Studio

* * on Solaris.
* * Apply patch from Andrew Benham to make compare-tar test more
* * portable.
* * Add Fakeroot::Stat from THUS plc to a contrib/ directory
* * in the source tarball. *closes: #459728.

*-- Clint Adams <schizo@debian.org> *Mon, 21 Jan 2008 17:16:22 -0500

looks good on x86_64

Andreas Radke 02-07-2008 04:42 PM

fakeroot 1.9.2-1

please signoff i686 and mybe one more x86_64!

-Andy

"Dan McGee" 02-07-2008 04:57 PM

fakeroot 1.9.2-1

On Feb 7, 2008 11:42 AM, Andreas Radke <a.radke@arcor.de> wrote:
> please signoff i686 and mybe one more x86_64!

I haven't seen any problems crop up. Signing off, i686.

-Dan

Tobias Powalowski 02-08-2008 09:43 AM

fakeroot 1.9.2-1

Am Donnerstag, 7. Februar 2008 schrieb Dan McGee:
> On Feb 7, 2008 11:42 AM, Andreas Radke <a.radke@arcor.de> wrote:
> > please signoff i686 and mybe one more x86_64!
>
> I haven't seen any problems crop up. Signing off, i686.
>
> -Dan

works fine here too on x86_64
signoff

--