Old 02-01-2008, 07:38 PM
Thayer Williams

Default Packages with Arch artwork/branding

I'm trying to track down all packages that contain Arch Linux artwork
and branding. I'm particularly interested in anything that features the
old logo, but I'd also like to know of any packages that contain images
of the old name (even if they're missing the "arch" symbol.)

If you maintain packages that meet this criteria, please contact me with
the package name or simply respond to this thread.

Thanks!

Thayer