Old 01-31-2008, 04:54 PM
"Aaron Griffin"

Default Extra Removal: po4a

Do we need this package for anything? It's a translation tool for
developers, I brought it in for pacman translations back in the day,
but we've since moved away from it - any qualms with removing it from
extra?

Old 01-31-2008, 05:59 PM
"Dan McGee"

On Jan 31, 2008 11:54 AM, Aaron Griffin <aaronmgriffin@gmail.com> wrote:
> Do we need this package for anything? It's a translation tool for
> developers, I brought it in for pacman translations back in the day,
> but we've since moved away from it - any qualms with removing it from
> extra?

Kill it.

-Dan

Old 01-31-2008, 06:39 PM
"Travis Willard"

On Jan 31, 2008 1:59 PM, Dan McGee <dpmcgee@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Jan 31, 2008 11:54 AM, Aaron Griffin <aaronmgriffin@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Do we need this package for anything? It's a translation tool for
> > developers, I brought it in for pacman translations back in the day,
> > but we've since moved away from it - any qualms with removing it from
> > extra?
>
> Kill it.

With fire?

Old 01-31-2008, 06:57 PM
Tobias Kieslich

On Thu, 31 Jan 2008, Travis Willard wrote:

> On Jan 31, 2008 1:59 PM, Dan McGee <dpmcgee@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > On Jan 31, 2008 11:54 AM, Aaron Griffin <aaronmgriffin@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > Do we need this package for anything? It's a translation tool for
> > > developers, I brought it in for pacman translations back in the day,
> > > but we've since moved away from it - any qualms with removing it from
> > > extra?
> >
> > Kill it.
>
> With fire?
Make an example of it. This will teach useless packages just keep laying
around.

-T

Old 02-01-2008, 08:04 AM
"Varun Acharya"

On Feb 1, 2008 1:27 AM, Tobias Kieslich <tobias@justdreams.de> wrote:

On Thu, 31 Jan 2008, Travis Willard wrote:

> On Jan 31, 2008 1:59 PM, Dan McGee <dpmcgee@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > On Jan 31, 2008 11:54 AM, Aaron Griffin <aaronmgriffin@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > Do we need this package for anything? It's a translation tool for
> > > developers, I brought it in for pacman translations back in the day,
> > > but we've since moved away from it - any qualms with removing it from

> > > extra?
> >
> > Kill it.
>
> With fire?
Make an example of it. This will teach useless packages just keep laying
around.

* * * *-T
*Destroy.
*