Old 01-20-2008, 07:39 PM
"Dan McGee"

Default pacman 3.1.1

In testing for both architectures.

Changes here:
http://projects.archlinux.org/git/gitweb.cgi?p=pacman.git;a=blob;f=NEWS;h=71f56f5bec fc8c410154d7d31b4b3b1ccfc61415;hb=3b464dc89774ea83 d4fe4c837b751d4ecc637e43

-Dan

Old 01-21-2008, 10:15 AM
Pierre Schmitz

Am Sonntag, 20. Januar 2008 21:39:25 schrieb Dan McGee:
> In testing for both architectures.

signed-off for i686; will test x86_64 later.

--
http://www.archlinux.de

Old 01-21-2008, 11:46 AM
Pierre Schmitz

Am Montag, 21. Januar 2008 12:15:49 schrieb Pierre Schmitz:
> will test x86_64 later.

signoff for x86_64 after doing some basic tests.

--
archlinux.de

Old 01-21-2008, 01:22 PM
Alexander Baldeck

Pierre Schmitz wrote:

Am Montag, 21. Januar 2008 12:15:49 schrieb Pierre Schmitz:

will test x86_64 later.

signoff for x86_64 after doing some basic tests.

looks good on x86_64

Old 01-21-2008, 04:33 PM
"Dan McGee"

On Jan 21, 2008 8:22 AM, Alexander Baldeck <kth5@archlinuxppc.org> wrote:
> Pierre Schmitz wrote:
> > Am Montag, 21. Januar 2008 12:15:49 schrieb Pierre Schmitz:
> >> will test x86_64 later.
> >
> > signoff for x86_64 after doing some basic tests.
> >
> looks good on x86_64

Any additional signoffs would be great before I move this off to core.
I'd love to see one more for i686 as I run pacman-git and am not
running pacman-3.1.1 here. Once this is out the versioned provisions
issues will be over too, so it would be good to do this ASAP.

-Dan

Old 01-21-2008, 05:37 PM
Daniel Isenmann

On Mon, 21 Jan 2008 11:33:41 -0600
"Dan McGee" <dpmcgee@gmail.com> wrote:

> Any additional signoffs would be great before I move this off to core.
> I'd love to see one more for i686 as I run pacman-git and am not
> running pacman-3.1.1 here. Once this is out the versioned provisions
> issues will be over too, so it would be good to do this ASAP.

Signoff for i686, but only tested under my arch32-chroot. Do some basic
operations without problems.

Daniel

Old 01-21-2008, 06:30 PM
"Varun Acharya"

On Jan 22, 2008 12:07 AM, Daniel Isenmann <daniel.isenmann@gmx.de> wrote:

On Mon, 21 Jan 2008 11:33:41 -0600
"Dan McGee" <dpmcgee@gmail.com> wrote:

> Any additional signoffs would be great before I move this off to core.

> I'd love to see one more for i686 as I run pacman-git and am not
> running pacman-3.1.1 here. Once this is out the versioned provisions
> issues will be over too, so it would be good to do this ASAP.

Signoff for i686, but only tested under my arch32-chroot. Do some basic
operations without problems.

Daniel

Signed off for x86_64

Old 01-21-2008, 07:16 PM
"Dan McGee"

On Jan 21, 2008 1:30 PM, Varun Acharya <ganja.guru.x64@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Jan 22, 2008 12:07 AM, Daniel Isenmann <daniel.isenmann@gmx.de> wrote:
> >
> > On Mon, 21 Jan 2008 11:33:41 -0600
> > "Dan McGee" <dpmcgee@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > > Any additional signoffs would be great before I move this off to core.
> > > I'd love to see one more for i686 as I run pacman-git and am not
> > > running pacman-3.1.1 here. Once this is out the versioned provisions
> > > issues will be over too, so it would be good to do this ASAP.
> >

> > Signoff for i686, but only tested under my arch32-chroot. Do some basic
> > operations without problems.
> >
> > Daniel
> >

> Signed off for x86_64

Thanks guys. I'll be moving this tonight once I'm out of work. It's
nice when a bugfix release doesn't cause more bugs.

-Dan