Old 01-19-2008, 08:44 PM
Pierre Schmitz

Default wpa_supplicant

Hi,

it seems I have missed the fact that wpa_supplicant_gui I moved from testing
to extra forces wpa_supplicant to be moved from testing to core, too.

So please signoff to fix this issue.

I have tested it on i686.
--
http://www.archlinux.de

Old 01-19-2008, 09:17 PM
Simo Leone

On Sat, Jan 19, 2008 at 10:44:07PM +0100, Pierre Schmitz wrote:
> Hi,
>
> it seems I have missed the fact that wpa_supplicant_gui I moved from testing
> to extra forces wpa_supplicant to be moved from testing to core, too.
>
> So please signoff to fix this issue.
>
> I have tested it on i686.

Works on i686 here.

Old 01-19-2008, 09:42 PM
Pierre Schmitz

Am Samstag, 19. Januar 2008 23:17:22 schrieb Simo Leone:
> > I have tested it on i686.
>
> Works on i686 here.

OK, to speed up things I have allready moved it for i686. Anyone able to test
it on x86_64?

--
http://www.archlinux.de

Old 01-20-2008, 09:15 AM
Thomas Bächler

Pierre Schmitz schrieb:
> OK, to speed up things I have allready moved it for i686. Anyone able to test
> it on x86_64?

Has been working fine for weeks.

Old 01-20-2008, 01:47 PM
Pierre Schmitz

Am Sonntag, 20. Januar 2008 11:15:29 schrieb Thomas Bächler:
> Pierre Schmitz schrieb:
> > OK, to speed up things I have allready moved it for i686. Anyone able to
> > test it on x86_64?
>
> Has been working fine for weeks.

ok, moved for x86_64 as well.

--