Old 01-18-2008, 08:01 PM
"Aaron Griffin"

Default Mozilla status

On Jan 18, 2008 9:28 AM, Jan de Groot <jan@jgc.homeip.net> wrote:
> BTW: How do we handle the mozilla /usr move, is it done yet, or do we still
> have a big mess (AFAIK half of mozilla was moved to extra on i686 while it's
> still in testing for amd64 :X)

According to the list here: https://dev.archlinux.org/todo/44/ the
recompiles are complete.

Any reason we can't move these to [extra]? Jan, you mentioned that
some packages were moved to extra already, do you know which ones?

If I get no objections, I'd like to push these packages to extra tonight.

Old 01-21-2008, 01:17 PM
Alexander Baldeck