Old 01-17-2008, 11:24 PM
Tom K

Default libldap 2.3.40-1

Hi all. In testing now, for both arches.

Latest upstream release.

Also in testing, openldap and openldap-clients from the extra repo.

T.

Old 02-08-2008, 04:50 AM
"Travis Willard"

On Jan 24, 2008 5:45 AM, Roman Kyrylych <roman.kyrylych@gmail.com> wrote:
> 2008/1/18, Tom K <tom@archlinux.org>:
> > Hi all. In testing now, for both arches.
> >
> > Latest upstream release.
> >
> > Also in testing, openldap and openldap-clients from the extra repo.
> >

> It seems this one was forgotten.
> How to test it?

It downloaded fine here on i686, but I don't use ldap and have no way
of testing it.

Old 02-08-2008, 04:52 AM
"Travis Willard"

On Feb 8, 2008 12:50 AM, Travis Willard <travis@archlinux.org> wrote:
> On Jan 24, 2008 5:45 AM, Roman Kyrylych <roman.kyrylych@gmail.com> wrote:
> > 2008/1/18, Tom K <tom@archlinux.org>:
> > > Hi all. In testing now, for both arches.
> > >
> > > Latest upstream release.
> > >
> > > Also in testing, openldap and openldap-clients from the extra repo.
> > >

> > It seems this one was forgotten.
> > How to test it?
>
> It downloaded fine here on i686, but I don't use ldap and have no way
> of testing it.

Samba seems to depend on it, and it still runs fine. Signoff, i686

Old 02-08-2008, 05:03 PM
"Aaron Griffin"

On Feb 7, 2008 11:50 PM, Travis Willard <travis@archlinux.org> wrote:
> It downloaded fine here on i686, but I don't use ldap and have no way
> of testing it.

This is the best signoff ever. "It downloaded fine" haha!

Old 04-16-2008, 03:16 AM
Eric Belanger

Hi all. In testing now, for both arches.

Latest upstream release.

Also in testing, openldap and openldap-clients from the extra repo.

It seems this one was forgotten.
How to test it?

It downloaded fine here on i686, but I don't use ldap and have no way
of testing it.

Samba seems to depend on it, and it still runs fine. Signoff, i686

pico still works fine. It's been in testing for 3 months, no bug reports.
Therefore, signing off x86_64.

believed to be clean.

Old 04-16-2008, 03:23 PM
Tom K

Eric Belanger wrote:

Hi all. In testing now, for both arches.

Latest upstream release.

Also in testing, openldap and openldap-clients from the extra repo.

It seems this one was forgotten.
How to test it?

It downloaded fine here on i686, but I don't use ldap and have no way
of testing it.

Samba seems to depend on it, and it still runs fine. Signoff, i686

pico still works fine. It's been in testing for 3 months, no bug
reports. Therefore, signing off x86_64.

s/pico/pine/ ?

Anyway, thanks - now I get to do testing2core and testing2extra on our
super-duper SVN. o/

T.

Old 05-08-2008, 03:23 AM
Eric Belanger

Hi all. In testing now, for both arches.

Latest upstream release.

Also in testing, openldap and openldap-clients from the extra repo.

It seems this one was forgotten.
How to test it?

It downloaded fine here on i686, but I don't use ldap and have no way
of testing it.

Samba seems to depend on it, and it still runs fine. Signoff, i686

pico still works fine. It's been in testing for 3 months, no bug reports.
Therefore, signing off x86_64.

s/pico/pine/ ?

Anyway, thanks - now I get to do testing2core and testing2extra on our
super-duper SVN. o/

T.

Will you move it to core? I can do it if you don't have time.

believed to be clean.