Old 01-17-2008, 11:05 AM
"Roman Kyrylych"

Default subversion package

Hi!

I looked at this thread:
http://archlinux.org/pipermail/arch-general/2008-January/016549.html
(it looks like subversion needs update against the latest Perl)
and then searched for subversion package in our webinterface.
And found 2 issues:
1) subversion-1.4.5-2 is in both Extra and Testing.
2) there are no TESTING or TESTING-64 tags in CVS.
Any ideas what's happening here?

--
Roman Kyrylych (*оман Кирилич)

Old 01-17-2008, 01:56 PM
Jason Chu

On Thu, Jan 17, 2008 at 12:05:32PM +0000, Roman Kyrylych wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I looked at this thread:
> http://archlinux.org/pipermail/arch-general/2008-January/016549.html
> (it looks like subversion needs update against the latest Perl)
> and then searched for subversion package in our webinterface.
> And found 2 issues:
> 1) subversion-1.4.5-2 is in both Extra and Testing.
> 2) there are no TESTING or TESTING-64 tags in CVS.
> Any ideas what's happening here?

Not quite sure about that... but someone sent me a PKGBUILD that I should
be able to use to actually do the update. Expect to see something today.

Jason

Old 01-17-2008, 04:57 PM
"Aaron Griffin"

On Jan 17, 2008 6:05 AM, Roman Kyrylych <roman.kyrylych@gmail.com> wrote:
> And found 2 issues:
> 1) subversion-1.4.5-2 is in both Extra and Testing.
> 2) there are no TESTING or TESTING-64 tags in CVS.
> Any ideas what's happening here?

I'd venture a guess it was never removed from testing when it was
moved to extra. Someone want to do that real quick?